Monday, September 22, 2014

Ever have several ideas at once? Is there a word for that?

If there is, I don't know it, and don't feel like Googling it (how is Google STILL autocorrecting that? I feel it should be recognized as a word, already. I mean, they made it). So I'll go with brainsplode.

Some are pretty involved- they're fast, cover several topics and don't leave much room to breathe or form a completely coherent thought, search, or plan of action. Others are more a a faint pop and sizzle- something that is worth exploring at a later time, or at least meriting some consideration.

I've had one of the former, today, and while the lengthy list of ideas is rapidly slipping away, I figured I'd start this up so I could get some fragments up before they're flushed down the tubes and lost, for now, a few weeks or eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment